- 10 am – 11 am –Lecture- Fitting Issues and How to Solve Them
Judy provides a power point presentation on issues that most women have when fitting tops and pants and how to solve those issues.
- 11 am-11:30 am – Short Break
- 11:30 am – 1 pm – The Art of Fashion Camouflage
A trunk show with a power point presentation. She'll bring the garments and talk about using various tricks to solve issues (such as sloping shoulders)
- 1 pm – 2 pm – Break for Lunch and Shopping
- 2 pm – 3 pm – Q&A
This is the time to ask the questions from the presentations
- 3 pm – 6 pm – Personal Fittings
The most important part of this day! Judy will personally measure each participant. She goes over your fitting issues and solves them then and there.